Cornerstone Church vision: Making Jesus and His message accessible to all, through building a non-religious, relevant, and relational church.
- To insure that all that we do fulfills a meaningful purpose in keeping with our God given vision and values.
- To live by grace, in our pursuit of Jesus and our dedication to His cause .
- To be productive and fruitful avoiding religious rituals, modern or old, that become a hindrance to growing in our relationship with God and our obedience to Him.
- To express church life in a way that is relevant and in keeping with the social groupings of our day and time.
- To understand people and how best to present the reality of Jesus to them.
- To communicate Christ and His word in a manner and language that is clearly understood by those inside and outside of church life.
- To promote and maintain unity, making friendships a priority.
- To acknowledge that right relationships are a prerequisite for service in the church.
- To express and demonstrate care and concern through practical help and support to one another.
- To cultivate an environment of trust and acceptance where people feel safe and secure with one another.