Member of Key Leadership Team
Suzanne joined Cornerstone in 2001 initially serving on a year-out with Pioneer’s DNA. She worked full-time on The Gap team as a tutor and assistant in outdoor adventurous activities from 2002-2010. Suzanne also served the church as Centre Manager for 18 months. She joined the Key Leadership team in May 2009.
- Responsible for 20’s small group with her husband Simon.
- Mentors the young women.
- Part of the Fusion leadership
- team for student ministry in
- On the Swansea University
- C.U. advisory group.
- Runs Gap Activities tourist arm with Sarah.
- Represents Cornerstone at citywide meetings such as City of Sanctuary, Swansea Hope, Local Church Leaders unity group and CYP (children & young people’s forum).