A Senior Leader of the Key Leadership Team
Sarah is a senior leader of Cornerstone, having pioneered the church with Julian with 7 people in 1991. Sarah’s responsibilities include strategy, implementation of vision, meetings, events and management of ministries. Sarah counsels within the congregation and helps to lead and invest in the wider leadership team. Sarah was the full-time Director of The Gap for 12 years.
- Sarah is the Director of Cornerstone Community Projects.
- Oversees the children’s & youth work teams.
- Responsible for advertising, web content and marketing events.
- Runs Cornerstone’s internship programme.
- Sarah is on the board of Willow Creek UK & Ireland helping to bring leadership training to leaders and churches across the UK.
- Part of the Pioneer Leadership Team.
- On the leadership team of New Wine Wales.
- Sarah represents Cornerstone at a number of city forums including
- Swansea Hope and Children’s University.
- Sarah speaks from time to time in churches and conferences across
- the UK helping to promote connection with our communities to see the un-churched reached by a whole and contemporary expression of church.